- More than 1/3 of adults say low back pain has affected their ability to engage in daily tasks
- Men (31 percent) are more likely than women (20 percent) to report that low back pain affects their ability to work
- Fixing sleep positioning with a knee pillow equated to healing 60% of the patients reporting to physical therapists and chiropractors about back and hip pain
- 80% of people worldwide that attend Physical Therapy or a Chiropractors, is due to back pain
- Posture is the main cause for back pain. Sleeping, sitting and standing posture is key for relief
- APTA reported that 2/3 of Americans suffer from back pain, but do not seek medical attention
Memory Foam Hip Alignment Leg Pillow is designed to provide optimal spinal alignment to help reduce lower back, leg, hip, ankle, or joint pain.
This carefully designed knee pillow can be used to place between the legs to keep your legs, hips, and spine parallel and aligned, helping to improve circulation and relieve pressure on those areas, allowing you to feel healthy everyday.
The combination of memory foam top layer and the highly resilient base foam gives you the benefits you need: it feels soft, comfortable, and at the same time retains its shape well for its intended purpose.
- Easy to clean, breathable cover
- Provides Sciatica, back & hip pain relief at night
- Relieves sciatica pain and pressure on the lower back
- Premium high-density memory foam
- Made from 100% premium quality durable cut memory foam
- The Ergonomic contoured design keeps your legs, hip and spine in ideal alignment while sleeping
- Relieve strains on those areas and promote circulation
- Helps to keep your legs, hips, and spine parallel and aligned
- Memory foam on top of a highly resilient base foam provides enhanced comfort