Therapy Sensory Swing is great for providing vestibular input for children with sensory processing disorder and autism. The swing is commonly used in occupational therapy, it helps to stimulate child's vestibular system and give him deep touch pressure. This cuddle swing is a very simple device, four-way stretchable fabric squishes the child inside and rocks him/her back and forth, up and down, side to side. It is recommended by occupational therapists and can be used for home therapy.
- Soft and stretchy material provides enough resistance to allow children to move or just lie still.
- Very recommended for children with Autism, PDD, Aspergers, ADD/ADHD and Down Syndrome.
- Can be used indoor or outdoor.
- 1 X Swing
- 2 X String
- 1 X Carabiner
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Blue, Red, Green, Black，Gray etc.
- Size: 100*280cm (kids), 150*280cm (Adult)
- Capacity: Up to 225 lb